- Colonial I, the first space freighter, enters service.
- Work starts on Lunar Station.
- Lunar Station operational.
- Work starts on Mars Station.
- Early in the year, the Martian Queen leaves Miami Spaceport for Mars, making the first commercial passenger spaceflight.
- First shipment of new alloys from Lunar industry.
- SSF 21D Cutlass Mk. I enters production.
- World Community begins to suspect that there is intelligent life in the Alpha Centauri System.
- CAM 130 Cyclops enters production.
- Transmissions from Pathfinder Alpha, indicating intelligent life, are received.
- First contact made with Alpha Centaurians.
- Trade & Technology Exchange Agreement signed with Alphans.
- First human science teams sent to Alpha I. They are given demonstrations of Fatboys and observe the City-Ships.
- World Trade Authority becomes Terran Trade Authority.
- First orbital industrial center off Jupiter completed.
- First Energy Absorbent Defense Shield (EADS) produced by TTA.
- Proximans begin testing first K34 Bee prototypes.
- Mars Shipyards completed.
- In response to growing demands for commercial travel to Alpha Centauri System, the first Interstellar Queen Mk. I is launched.
- Pathfinder IX survey ship destroyed by Proxima Centaurians.
- Late in the year, Alpha I is attacked by Proxima. Beginning of Proxima Wars.
- An Interstellar Queen Mk. I is destroyed by Proxima Centaurians.
- War declared between the World Community and Proximan Government.
- Formation of the Alliance between Alphan Government and the World Community.
- Production of the SSF 21D Cutlass Mk. I is halted by the war's onset.
- MRT 114 Mule enters service.
- 18 months after the war’s start, TDA realizes that the war will be longer than had been foreseen, and begins planning Solar System defenses.
- Proximan Government presumably develops FTL capability around this time.
- Severe losses for both sides leads to a shift in tactics: smaller-scale engagements become more common, large-scale confrontations almost end.
- TDA 107C Partisan enters production at Mars Shipyards.
- Early in the year, the Proximans begin using K13 Sharks.
- Avery Astronaitics first demonstrates Hornets to TDA officials, who place the first orders a week later.
- Second Proximan offensive into the Solar System deemed imminent, but does not occur.
- Partisan production moves from Mars to Jupiter Shipyards.
- First Hornet squadron launched in mid-year.
- Final months-long assault against Proximan Homeworlds.
- Proximans make last stand on Proxima II.
- Peace Treaty negotiated. Proxima Wars end.
- Beginning of Reconstruction.
- Cutlass production is permanently ended.
- Development of Interstellar Queen Mk. II begins.
- K34 Bee is rushed into production.
- Interstellar Queen Mk. II enters service.
- By this time, Jet tubes connect Sierra Leone-Rio de Janeiro, Panama City-Honolulu, San Francisco-Honolulu, Tokyo-Honolulu, and Tokyo-Darwin.
- Large wooden spaceship is discovered drifting into the Proxima Perimeter.
- Mysterious alien ship sighted on planet Sirius II.
- Interstellar Queen en route to Alpha I from Terra discovers a wreck containing the abducted Banshee.
- Second wreck is discovered drifting into spacelanes.
- Voyager II arrives at Arcturus System.
- Prospectors discover an alien wreck on the planet Lalande.
- Jet tube from Perth to Durban opens.
|1999 | 2003 - 2004 - 2005 - 2006 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2018 - 2023 - 2027 - 2029 - 2030 - 2033 - 2035 - 2036 - 2038 - 2039 - 2041 - 2042 - 2045 - 2046 - 2047 - 2048 - 2049 - 2050 - 2051 - 2052 - 2053 - 2055 - 2056 - 2057 - 2058 - 2060 - 2068 - 2070 - 2071 - 2073 - 2078 - 2085 - 2086 - 2088 - 2090 - 2091 - 2093 - 2094 - 2096 - 2098 - 2099 - 2100 | 2102|
|Proxima Wars - Reconstruction|
Twentieth Century - Twenty-First Century - Twenty-Second Century - Twenty-Third Century - Twenty-Fourth Century